As an expanding business, we would be interested in receiving applications from former or current Nursing Professionals / Midwives, to join our team. This is a flexible role which allows you to complete work in your own time, from home, on a self-employed freelance basis.
ROLE – Medico Legal Nurse Analysts
- To review pre-collated medical records. To provide a chronology of relevant events, highlight missing or illegible records and comment on salient points relevant to the medical negligence/personal injury claim.
- You will be required to adhere to MCC Ltd’s operational policies including data protection, confidentiality and anti-bribery.
- NMC registration required
- Minimum 10 years clinical experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate
- Able to consistently meet targets and deadlines
- Previous experience of medico-legal reporting is desirable but not essential as initial training will be provided by an experienced medico-legal nurse and former Personal Injury Solicitor.
- Quality Control will be implemented to ensure MCC Ltd’s standards are maintained.
- Will match any current, genuine existing hourly rate for medico-legal work.